1. Remove and re-insert toner cartridge.
2. Make sure toner has not spilled into printer
- If cartridge is leaking toner, replace with a new one (if imaging unit is contaminated replace it at the same time)
3. Make sure printer is not located in direct sunlight
4. Check the blue/green roller of the imaging unit to see if there is excess toner collecting on it
- Wipe down all rollers (excluding blue/green roller)
- If the imaging unit is contaminated, replace.
Toner and imaging unit can be purchased here.